Boldrocchi was founded in 1909 in Milan, Italy by engineer Luigi Boldrocchi. Over a century later, the company has matured and expanded yet remains in the Boldrocchi family, who continue to put quality and customers first.
Boldrocchi began as a centrifugal fan company and its influence was seen from the start. In 1911, Eng. Boldrocchi opened a 6,000 m2 (65,000 ft2) manufacturing facility in Milan, which was later moved north to the company’s current location in Biassono, Italy.
In 1914, before most countries even had environmental emissions legislation, Boldrocchi again proved itself forward-thinking, starting to sell air filtration equipment to reduce fumes in and around plants.
In 1927, the company purchased a license from the United States to produce embedded finned tubes, still a core part of the business today.
Boldrocchi has continued to grow in every sense since, expanding its expertise, product portfolio, manufacturing & testing facilities and global reach, as well as establishing international offices around the world.